On Site Physical Therapy Clinics
We provide on site Physical Therapy to companies both locally and nationally and can put a clinic anywhere in the country. Some of our clients include:
- A large/national manufacturer of commercial trucks, buses, defense vehicles and engines
- Multiple global food and beverage company
- One of the world’s largest processors of beef/pork/poultry
- A waste water/water reclamation plant
- A manufacturer of single-use food and beverage packaging products, with distribution across the globe
- Multiple leading beer/spirits distributors
- One of the worlds largest suppliers of branded office products, and a retail co-op of supermarket retailers.
- A custom aluminum, vinyl, and impact resistant house windows, doors and porch enclosures manufacturer.
- A $2billion supply chain management company serving the franchises.
On Site Physical Therapy Programs
- Provide a fully functional clinic within the walls of your business staffed by a highly educated therapist with industrial rehab experience.
- We offer a Guarantee Cost Program with no capital investment (we pay for all start-up costs).
- Physical Therapy is reactive. We focus on pro-active, injury prevention!
- Work hand-¬in-hand with the occupational staff, WC staff, EH&S, and HR to ensure the best possible outcomes for your employees.
- Provide work specific exercises and function specific tasks to take the patient from the rehab clinic to return to work status.
- First aide management of early stage musculoskeletal signs and symptoms.
- A proven, comprehensive injury prevention training program including functional stretching and body mechanics instruction.
Why we are different?
- We don’t utilize physical therapy assistants in our on-site clinics.
- The extensive education and experience of our reduces our average number of visits per patient by over 38% over industry average.
- Our on-site average 8 visits per claim!
- Reduced PT visits saves not only PT costs but increases productivity and reduces TTD/lost wages and absenteeism
- We incur all costs for the clinic, including the equipment. There is no Capital Investment.
- An on-site clinic means employees won’t have to take hours out of their work day to travel to PT (a soft cost savings).
- Our program works for self insureds, high deductibles, fully insured programs.
- All treatment notes will go directly to the TPA/Insurer unless otherwise directed.
- We will work with the various Occ Med clinics and top orthopedic doctors to ensure usage and support of the on-site facility. Our program works for self-insureds, high deductibles, fully insured programs.
- An on-site can be part-time, it does not have to be a 40-hour a week program.
- We credential our clinics to treat employees under group health.
- We can put a clinic in any U.S. city.
- The DPT model, ethics and philosophy of focusing on outcomes and getting employees back to work is second-to-none.
- Physical therapy is one of the leading drivers in workers’ compensation spend, and we guarantee we save our clients’ money while providing the employees with the best care possible.
Our program is like no other programs in the marketplace.
We have the industry’s most comprehensive industrial rehab assessment tools and on-site rehab solutions.
To learn more contact Marilyn Huber, ARM, AIC, VP of National accounts
To learn more contact Marilyn Huber, ARM, AIC, VP of National Accounts email@example.com. She will email your our performance metrics and a Business Case Study proving our model!
Click here for our locations.